Protected by Copyscape Unique Content Validation

Saturday, July 23, 2011

And re: the debt 'crisis'...raised 89 friggin' times since '39..just pass a clean bill!

I am, have been for some time now, soooo "over" the "gone-plum-mad" Republicans!  I simply must ignore these temper tantrums which they insist upon, seemingly without realizing they could run us right off the road for the sake of "getting their way."  Their actions, to me, don't even dignify engagement.  As for myself, I think they've torn up their ticket at the negotiating table, having missed that particular adjective, "negotiating."  (Then again: maybe they see that word as only a descriptive adjective...clearly not as a verb/adverb!)


http://www.washingtonmonthly.com/political-animal/2011_07/the_easiest_most_effective_way031038.php

No comments:

Post a Comment